Navigation Bar

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

n

n

Monday, April 17, 2017

Poptropica Worlds Sneak Peak

Hi everyone! I have some sneak peak regarding Poptropica Worlds!

First, I'll like to tell you about your house. You can customize your house to make it just what you want it to be. They will even allow you to expand your house in the future. Below, you can see some of the items that you can put in your house. Are you excited for these items! I know I'll be buying a lot of these for my shop!

Perhaps even bigger than this is the fact that Crisis Caverns will debut in Poptropica Worlds! In Crisis Caverns, there will be two chase scenes and a palace!

You can see some the gameplay of the two chase scenes. You have to jump, avoid obstacles and make it to the end!

Until next post everybody.

-Hyper Gamer

2 comments: