Navigation Bar

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

n

n

Monday, February 13, 2017

#PoptropicaLove entries

Hi everyone! Just a quick post to showcase my entries for the #PoptropicaLove contest! Thought you might want to see them.
Here, cupid has shot an arrow at Dr. Hare making him in love with Aphrodite.
Zeus is angry at Dr. Hare for being in love with Aphrodite.
Aphrodite, having her back turned towards Dr. Hare can't see him and is confused why Zeus is angry.

I really really really want to thank Fierce Flyer for agreeing to submit my entries for me since I don't have social media!!! You are the best! Check out Fierce Flyer's blog, Fierce Flyer Adventures, and Fierce Flyer's Twitter! Hope you enjoy these images! Until next post everybody.

-Hyper Gamer

7 comments: