Until next post everybody.
Here is the contest quoted from the creator's blog:
"Do you love to create Poptropica art? Then we've got a fun contest for you. Enter and you could win a 6, 3, or 1 month Poptropica membership!
All this summer we'll be looking for Poptropica artwork on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Post your art on one of those channels and use the hashtag #PoptropicaArt so we can find your creation. If you don't have an account on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram, ask an adult to post for you. You have to use the hashtag to enter the contest -- that's required! (Read the full contest rules here.)
We'll keep an eye out for your art, retweet/repost what we can, and feature our very favorite ones here on the blog. After Labor Day, the Poptropica Creators will pick our three favorites pieces of art from all the art featured on this blog, and we'll award those artists Poptropica membership!
Need ideas? Draw your Poptropican or other Poptropicans, Island scenes, or made-up scenes. Go old school and use pencils, markers, and crayons. Get all techy and use your computer or tablet. Anything works -- we love it all!
Go forth and create your #PoptropicaArt, friends. Enter the contest as many times as you'd like! We can't wait to see what you come up with!
PS: Be sure that if you share your artwork (or someone shares it for you) that the social media post is public, or the Poptropica Creators won't be able to see it!"
Here is the contest rules quoted from the creator's blog:
1. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter this contest (“Contest”), post your original artwork along with the hashtag #PoptropicaArt on Twitter, Facebook, and/or Instagram between June 30, 2016 and September 5, 2016 (“Contest Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: To enter the Contest you must be either 18 years of age or older, or under 18 years of age and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to enter the Contest. The posted artwork must be your original art. Violators of these rules will be eliminated from the Contest. Employees of SAM, its subsidiaries, affiliates, prize suppliers, and advertising and promotional agencies of SAM, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings’ and their spouses), and individuals living in the same household as such employees are ineligible.
3. JUDGING: Winner(s) will be selected based on merit as determined by SAM editors from all eligible entries. All judging will be conducted at SAM’s offices, located at 50 Congress Street, Boston, MA 02109. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and the judges and decisions of the SAM judges are final and binding in all respects. Winners will be notified via the applicable username/handle that entered the artwork along with the #PoptropicaArt hashtag.
4. PRIZES: Three prizes (first, second and third places) will be awarded. Winners will be selected by the SAM judges promptly after the Contest Period. The first place prize winner will be a 6-month prepaid subscription to Poptropica.com. The second place prize winner will be a 3-month prepaid subscription to Poptropica.com. The third place prize winner will be a 1-month prepaid subscription to Poptropica.com.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: All taxes, fees and surcharges on prize packages are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Prize winners may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form within seven (7) days following notification. Return of any prize and/or prize notification as undeliverable or failure of any entrant to comply with these rules will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Winners grant SAM the right to use and publish their artwork, city/state of residence, and username/handle online and in print for promotional purposes. By entering, participants release SAM, its their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, and representatives from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, claim, action, demand, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Contest except for liability arising due to SAM’s negligence or willful misconduct.
6. GOVERNING LAW: This Contest is to be governed by the laws of the United States and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited.
Notice to non-United States Residents: This Contest may not be legal for some or all residents of, or persons present in, certain Jurisdictions. It is your responsibility to determine the law that applies in the applicable jurisdiction, and SAM does do not make any representation as to the lawfulness of the Contest in the applicable jurisdiction. You agree that the Contest does not constitute an offer, solicitation or invitation by SAM for you to participate in the Contest in any jurisdiction in which such activities are prohibited or restricted. You agree and SAM asserts that SAM will not have any responsibility under any laws in any jurisdiction other than the United States.
7. LIST OF WINNERS: This Contest is sponsored by StoryArc Media, Inc. (“SAM”). For a list of winners, after the Contest Period, send an email request to email@example.com.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: SAM is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in during the Contest. SAM assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. SAM is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or combination thereof, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. If the Contest is not capable of completion as planned for causes beyond SAM’s reasonable control, SAM reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest.
IN NO EVENT WILL SAM, ITS PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AND RELATED COMPANIES, ITS ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, OR ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS, AGENTS, AND REPRESENTATIVES, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPANT’S ACCESS TO AND USE OF FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST EXCEPT FOR LIABILITY ARISING DUE TO SAM’S NEGLIGENCE OR WILFULL MISCONDUCT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.