Navigation Bar

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

n

n

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Calling all Artists

EDIT: I have found someone willing to do the banner.

Hi everybody! I have decided to create a image banner for the blog. I have this idea where various user poptropicans are shown doing some sort of activity like sports, playing board game, etc. I was wondering if anybody will be willing to help me create the banner.

How this will work is that, I will host an art contest to select 5 poptropicans (OCs are welcome too) to be put on the banner along with my poptropican and the poptropican of whoever I pick to do the banner. This totals to 7 poptropicans on the banner.

If you are interested in making the banner, please comment below.

I will also be asking on the We Love Poptropica deviantart group.


-Hyper Gamer

9 comments:

  1. That sounds rather interesting. i'll think about it. i might or might not. What kind would you want?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah! totally read that wrong!
      I would love to be on the banner. Though i am curous, will it be hand drawn or will you be using the Pop photo booth?

      Delete
    2. Actually, this is just an idea. I am looking for someone to help me make the actual banner. If you want to make the banner, you can.

      Delete
    3. Sorry, but I found someone else to do the banner.

      Delete
  2. Can this be done on traditional art then I am totally doing this
    -NiceFoxPop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already found someone to do the banner. You can check the PFZ Banner Art Contest to enter for a chance for your Poptropican to be put in the banner.

      Delete
  3. I want to be in the banner! My username is donatloul so you can look on avatar studio! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! Join the PFZ Banner Art Contest for your chance to be in the banner.

      Delete