This time, they have extended the contest till January 2, 2017 at 12AM EST. This means that you now have two more days to complete your entries! If you haven't already, go and submit an entry!
Until next post everybody.
Have fun creating your outfits! Until next post everybody.
- You can use our template (find it here) to draw your outfit. Or draw your Poptropican's outfit freehand (here's a guide). Or draw your creation using your computer or tablet. Whatever you want!
- Use your imagination! Get inspired by your favorite movies or TV shows and put your own original twist on them. Or think about your favorite activities, sports, and hobbies, and base a costume around one of them. Check out your favorite magazines and take a cue from the latest trends. The sky's the limit!
- Don't forget about fun accessories and powers that your costume could have!
- When you design your costume, be sure it could be reproducable as a Poptropica Costume. Teeny tiny details would be hard to recreate for a store costume.
- Give your costume a name and put your Poptropican's name on it, and if you want, your age. Do not include your last name or where you live. For example, your entry could say something like "Winter Fun Outfit by Happy Catfish, age 14."